Guidelines for Authors
Taurida Journal of Computer Science and Mathematics publishes original, not submitted or published elsewhere papers in pure mathematics and theoretical computer science according to the list of covered topics.
The following documents are to be provided:
- information about authors (author names and affiliations, academic degrees, and position, address and organization, phone, fax, e-mail, etc);
- third party review (optional);
- the printed text of the paper;
- the file of the paper on flash-drive or sent by email to the editorial office (email@example.com).
1. The paper is to be structured according to the following order:
- - the UDC,
- - Author names,
- - Title of the paper,
- - Abstract (up to 10 lines) in Ukrainian, Russian, and English (abstract has to contain specific information about results obtained),
- - Keywords,
- - Text,
- - References.
2. The paper can be written in Ukrainian, Russian or English. The total number of pages must not exceed 10 pages considering figures, tables, plots (not more then 3), and references. The paper has to be structured and divided into sections.
3. According to the decree № 7 05/1 of the Presidium of the Higher Attestation Commission of Ukraine from January 15, 2003 the paper text has to be concise, clear, and consistent with the following structure:
Introduction is supposed to contain the following information:
- - Description of the problem and its connection with scientific and practical problems.
- - Analysis of investigations and publications cited by the author and connected with the problem under consideration.
- - Problems considered in the paper and not yet solved.
- - Description of the purposes of the paper.
Conclusion is supposed to describe the research results and perspectives of further investigations in this direction;
4. Authors should use terminology accepted as the state standard; usage of new terms and abbreviations needs explanation.
5. References are given at the end the paper in the original language. They should be numbered in the order in which they appear in the text. Numbers should be inserted in square brackets.
1. The paper must be sent by email and by "snail"-mail to the Editorial Office: Taurida National V.I.Vernadsky University, Vernadskogo Av., 4, Simferopol, Crimea, Ukraine, 95007.
2. The editors reserve the right to make editorial changes without the consent of the author (s).
3. The revised paper can be sent to the author.
4. The Editorial reserves the right to refuse any article.
5. If the paper does not meet all the requirements, it is not accepted and is returned to the author for proofreading.